CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the KENT VEG BOX Website including name, contact details and demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- order details;
- any correspondence between you and us;
- any surveys that we may ask you to complete;
- details of your visits to the KENT VEG BOX Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise;
- information about your purchases made via the KENT VEG BOX Website.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use this information to understand your needs and to provide you with the best service possible. In particular, we use this information for the following purposes:
- To provide the service of fulfilling orders placed by our website
- To provide the service of fulfilling ongoing subscription orders.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION
We keep information for as long as necessary to comply with legislation or to fulfil the purpose for which we collected the information. Order data is currently kept for 7 years according to legal requirements and this timescale will change in line with any new directives.
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We only use the data you provide to us directly for this purpose.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
We only send electronic marketing - such as email marketing - to people who have previously bought products from us, or who have registered with us through the site, competitions or newsletters and this is in our legitimate interests. We will always offer a way out of receiving this marketing when you first purchase our products and in every marketing communication afterwards.
Where you have not previously bought from us but have registered your details with us (for example by entering a competition or signing up for a newsletter), we will only send you marketing communications if you opted into receiving marketing at the time and so given us your express consent (which you may withdraw at any time).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place specific procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, such as pseudonymisation, encryption, access restrictions and retention policies. We also ensure that any third parties we use for the purposes of data storage and collection fully comply with these requirements.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
The cookies on this Site are either set by us or by our third party partners and fall into the following categories:
We want to ensure we provide a good experience. These cookies (which are set by third parties providing services to us) allow us to monitor how visitors use our Site. These cookies provide us with anonymous statistics on how many people visit the Site and where they have come from and the pages they visit so that we can continue to develop and improve the Site and our services. They also help us understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
THIRD PARTY DESCRIPTION
Google Ads Tracking of pay-per-click advertising conversion http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
Google Analytics Collects statistical information about how you use the site so that we can improve the site http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
These cookies allow third parties to identify what you find popular, allowing a more personalised and relevant selection of advertisements to be displayed when you browse the internet. They normally won't just be from us, but build an overall, but anonymous, picture of an individuals preferences based how they have browsed the internet, in order to deliver more relevant advertising. You may see interest-based advertising on this Site, but also on third party websites which uses information collected about your browsing activity on this Site.
THIRD PARTY DESCRIPTION
Google Ads - Manages display advertising around the site, and gathering data for targeted advertising http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
Google Analytics Remarketing - Collects statistical information for display and search retargeting. http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting - Anonymous demographic data and interest targeting to serve online advertisements. http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
Facebook - Gathers data on pages viewed and actions completed to make property recommendations via advertisements when browsing Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Please note that if you adjust your internet browser settings to refuse the setting of cookies, you may not be able to access or use fully certain parts or functionality of the Site.
COOKIES AND BROWSER SETTINGS
The help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any of KENT VEG BOX’s business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If KENT VEG BOX or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by KENT VEG BOX about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You may make a request under the Data Protection Act 1998 for details of the personal information that we hold about you. For multiple requests, or requests in a format outside the standard process, a fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide to us are correct and complete. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.